Garbage Disposal Repair Service
Frustrated by a broken or inefficient garbage disposal? Tri-City Appliance Repair is here to help. Our highly skilled, expert, repair techs are trained to work on all major brands, makes, and models of garbage disposals.
Our appliance repair techs will diagnose your garbage disposal problems on site and offer an estimate on repairing your disposal before beginning any work. Our prompt, friendly, technicians provide superior garbage disposal repair services by taking the extra steps to ensure that your home is protected and that the job is completed correctly the first time.
With TriCity Appliance Repair there are no hidden fees for repairing your garbage disposal and we waive the service charge when we complete your repair!
Same Day / Next Day / Weekend / 24 Hour / Emergency Garbage Disposal Repair Service
We understand the stress and hassle of a broken garbage disposal! We offer weekend appointments to fit your busy schedule as well as same day, next day, and 24 hour emergency service. Our technicians show up on time, and we keep our trucks fully stocked with common disposal parts to allow for most repairs to be completed on the first visit. We’ve built our brand offering fast, efficient, professional appliance repair services.
Common Dishwasher Repairs
- Disposal Will Not Turn On
- Disposal Makes a Humming Noise
- Disposal Leaks
- Water Does Not Drain or Drains Slowly
- Garbage Disposal is Jammed or Clogged
We Repair All Major Brands of Dishwashers
- Waste King
- GE Profile
- and more
Tri City Appliance Repair services appliances in Mason, OH, Greater Cincinnati and North Kentucky. Our service area covers all areas within a 40 mile radius of Mason. For more information visit our Service Areas page or call today (513) 370-4865. Our service area includes but is not limited to:
Garbage Disposal Repair / Maintenance Tips
- Throw away potato peelings instead of running them through your disposal. Potatoes can form a starchy residue that may clog your unit.
- Freshen your disposal and your kitchen by running lemon peels through your garbage disposal.
- Avoid running bleach and harsh chemicals through your garbage disposal. Harsh chemicals may damage the rubber components or other parts of your disposal.
- Use cold water when running your garbage disposal.Hot water melts fats which may later solidify in your drain.
- Sharpen the blades of your disposal by occasionally running ice through the unit.